Admission Procedure for Against Cap/ Inst Level Admission
ARC AND ALL ONLINE PROCESS NEED TO BE INCLUDED
AIBM follows UGC specified eligibility norms while accepting applications for admissions from students. To be eligible you need to meet the below mentioned criteria-
1. Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory & recognized university
2. Minimum marks at graduation level for General Category students- 50% and for SC/ST/OBC/NT 45%
3. For current academic year valid scores for CAT, XAT, CMAT, MSCET and ATMA will be accepted.
4. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to marks criteria as per point 2 above.
5. * Candidates passing degree examination by part-time/ correspondence/ external course/ distance learning or in one sitting are not eligible.