ARC AND ALL ONLINE PROCESS NEED TO BE INCLUDED
AIBM follows UGC specified eligibility norms while accepting applications for admissions from students. To be eligible you need to meet the below mentioned criteria-
1. Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory & recognized university
2. Minimum marks at graduation level for General Category students- 50% and for SC/ST/OBC/NT 45%
3. For current academic year valid scores for CAT, XAT, CMAT, MSCET and ATMA will be accepted.
4. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to marks criteria as per point 2 above.
5. * Candidates passing degree examination by part-time/ correspondence/ external course/ distance learning or in one sitting are not eligible.
Selection CriteriaNational level exam for current year with valid score [CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, MSCET and ATMA] Assessment Weightahe a) Entrance Exam score = 30% b) Group Discussion = 25% c) Personal Interview = 25% d) Past Academic record = 15% Work experience = 5%
Documents Required for MBA I Year Admission
(All original certificates & two sets of attested true copies are to be submitted at the time of securing the admission)
|College Allotment Letter from DTE||*Migration Certificate|
|Entrance Exam Score Card||Domicile and Nationality Certificate|
|Acknowledgement from ARC||*Caste Certificate|
|S.S.C. Mark Sheet||*Non Creamy Layer Certificate|
|H.S.C. Mark Sheet||*Caste Validity Certificate/ Performa H|
|Degree Marks Sheet||Two Latest Passport Size Photographs|
|Degree Certificate (Provisional/Convocation)||Aadhaar Card & Pan Card|
|Transfer Certificate||Proforma I|
The candidate selected for admission should pay the fees under different heads and as prescribed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti from time to time.
The exact amount of the fees payable by the candidate will be notifies at the time of admission.
Fees Must be Paid by cash/ DD in favour “ARIHANT INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT” payable at Pune.
The rules for cancellation of admission and refund of fees are as per MAH-MBA/ MMS CET 2016 information brochure.
The detailed information is available in DTE Information Brochure. Educational Loan Facility is available from leading banks